The architect is responsible for working as part of a collaborative development team to design and create working software applications based on our customers’ requirements using .NET and related technologies, and leading other developers where appropriate. The architect role is a critical component of the overall software development lifecycle, and involves solving problems, leading, providing input, and taking direction from project managers and solution architects.
- Guides the creation and evolution of a solution architecture.
- Understands the architectural standards of Core10 and leads development governance.
- Conducts or participates in code reviews
- Provides technical mentorship and support to team members
- Engages clients to assist in establishing functional and non-functional requirements by leading the initial architecture envisioning effort during project discovery.
- Focuses on quality through TDD, practice of continuous integration, industry best practices and specifications.
- Evaluates third party frameworks and libraries.
- Participates in the development of a system by writing code, building proof of concepts and validating architecture decisions.
- Enjoys working as part of a collaborative teamConduct or participate in code peer reviews.Provide technical mentorship and support to team members.
- Able to lead and mentor junior team members
- Able to respond to changing demands, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Has a problem-solving mentality, and the desire to learn new skills
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work on-site in our Huntington, WV or Nashville, TN office
Is that you?
- Understanding of system architecture patterns for distributed systems such as micro services, CQRS, and SOA.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and related development principles and patterns.
- 5+ Years of .NET Design and Development.
- Experience with both client side & server side application development.
- Experience with agile software development practices.
- Practical experience modeling architecture and database design.
- Practical experience with relational database systems and NoSql database systems.
A Bit About Us
Core10 is a full service software development company that employs a dedicated pool of engineers who choose to make their homes in West Virginia, Tennessee, and the surrounding area. At our headquarters in Nashville, TN and our technology center located in Huntington, WV, we provide a cost-effective alternative to financial technology customers who currently outsource their development efforts overseas. We embrace Agile development methodologies, a collaborative culture, and foster career growth for our employees. We believe that keeping technology jobs onshore in the United States is good for our economy and even better for our customers.
Health, dental, and vision insurance for employee (paid in full) and family (paid in part)
Paid vacation and company holidays
State of the art office environment and the latest development tools
Core 10, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
SELECT COUNT(*) as `cnt` FROM `wp_wpjb_job` AS `t1` INNER JOIN `wp_wpjb_job_search` AS `t4` ON `t1`.`id`=`t4`.`job_id` WHERE t1.is_active = 1 AND t1.job_created_at <= '2018-07-17' AND t1.job_expires_at >= '2018-07-17' AND t1.id NOT IN('5') AND MATCH(t4.title, t4.description, t4.company, t4.location)AGAINST ('"Architect"' IN BOOLEAN MODE) ORDER BY t1.is_featured DESC, t1.job_created_at DESC, t1.id DESC