The data analyst is responsible for working as part of a collaborative development team to define reporting requirements, and to design, create, analyze, develop, test, and execute custom reports.
The data analyst will:
- Develop methods to measure product usage, engagement, and customer satisfaction
- Perform data analysis and testing to ensure the quality and accuracy of reports
- Identify data gaps and work with development to close them
- Participate in sprint planning from a data analytics standpoint
- Collaborate with developers and business analysts to develop customized reports designed to meet client specifications
- Provide quantitative analysis for data statistics
- Determine best reporting design and associated tools for implementing reports
- Recommend establishment of new or modified reporting methods and procedures to improve report content and completeness of information
- Provide support for existing reports and resolves issues with reports as identified by users
- Use data to identify new opportunities not currently identified by business teams
- Enjoys working as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to respond to changing demands, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work on-site in our Huntington, WV office
Is that you?
- 1+ years of SQL/MySQL/Oracle experience in a data analyst/reporting environment
- Experience with complex SQL queries, report views, and large data sets
- Ability to convert raw data into actionable insights
- Experience with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
A Bit About Us
Core10 is a full service software development company that employs a dedicated pool of engineers who choose to make their homes in West Virginia and the surrounding area. At our technology center located in Huntington, WV, we provide a cost-effective alternative to financial technology customers who currently outsource their development efforts overseas. We embrace Agile development methodologies, a collaborative culture, and foster career growth for our employees. We believe that keeping technology jobs onshore in the United States is good for our economy and even better for our customers.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for employee (paid in full) and family (paid in part)
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- 401(k) plan
- State of the art office environment and the latest development tools
- Training opportunities
Core 10, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.